About Our Hostel
We extend the biblical hospitality of Abraham, the first backpacker, to everyone.
From dormitories for those wishing to meet other travellers, to spacious private rooms for couples and apartments that will meet the needs of your whole family / group – you’ll find it all at Abraham Hostel Tel Aviv. All our rooms have AC, free WiFi, en-suite bathrooms, plenty of natural light and of course breakfast included. At all times our warm, friendly staff will be happy to share their hidden secrets of the city, Israel and the region and with our travel centre full of information your trip will be once in a lifetime.
Our immense lounge is an extension of its urban warehouse surroundings. The fantastic bar is open daily, with weekly events and our stage regularly host local artists exposing you to Middle Eastern sounds. Relax in its intimate seating areas or cook in the fully equipped communal kitchen, sharing your stories and food with fellow travellers.
If sun is what you came for, then our rooftop, with spectacular urban views is where you want to be! If you had too much sun, hide away in our TV room and zone out.
Abraham Hostel Tel Aviv is located at the crossroads of the whole city, only 50m from the buzzing Rothschild Boulevard in the small neighbourhood known as the Electric Garden. We’re within walking distance of the beach, Old Jaffa, the edgy Florentine neighbourhood, Levinsky market and the city’s main cultural attractions. We’re well located for public transport with some of the city’s handiest bus routes passing right by. This wonderful city has it all, just take a step out our front door to find it!
Abraham Hostel Tel Aviv Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 14:00
Check out before 11:00 .
Taxes included. Israeli travellers and individuals without a tourist visa (B2) are required to add statutory Value Added Tax (VAT) to the quoted rates.
24 hour Reception.
The minimum age for the dormitories is 18.
– From the Central Bus Station in Tel Aviv head northeast on Tsemach David St. toward Levinsky St.
– Turn left onto Levinsky St. and walk along Levinski for 600 m.
– Turn right onto Chlenov St and after 230 m continue onto Barzilai St.
– After 140 m turn right onto Levontin St. The hostel’s address is 21 Levontin.
– The walk takes 17 minutes or so in total.
– From the Central Bus Station, take bus numbers 5 to Allenby / Yehuda Halevi (4 stops). It’s a short walk from there. A single fare is 6.90 ILS and the journey takes about 15 min.
– From Arlozorov station, take bus number 5 to Mikveh Israel / Lavontin (21 stops). It’s a short walk from there. A single fare is 6.90 ILS and the journey takes about 28 min.
– From Ben Gurion Airport follow the signs to Tel-Aviv Route#1. It is the 2nd exit (the first exit is to Jerusalem).
– After merging into Route#1 keep straight ahead for about 20 km, you will enter Ayalon highways. Take the second exit to “La Guardia” Interchange.
– At “La Guardia” Interchange” turn left. Keep right on the road onto Harakevet St. Keep straight for 1 km and turn left on Lavontin St. (you will past 4 junctions, turn left at the 5th).
– After 10 meters you should see the Abraham Hostel on your right.